The Iguassu Falls are one of the world’s greatest waterfalls. Straddling the border of Brazil and Argentina, an average of 1,746 cubic square meters of water tumble down the cliffs every second! With that much water, you’re bound to get wet!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- White pebble beach in Albir
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- A one of a kind dentist office
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- The beaches of Camogli