The Iguassu Falls are one of the world’s greatest waterfalls. Straddling the border of Brazil and Argentina, an average of 1,746 cubic square meters of water tumble down the cliffs every second! With that much water, you’re bound to get wet!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- The market in downtown Amman
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The beaches of Camogli
- White pebble beach in Albir
- Antique market in Delft
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash