The Iguassu Falls are one of the world’s greatest waterfalls. Straddling the border of Brazil and Argentina, an average of 1,746 cubic square meters of water tumble down the cliffs every second! With that much water, you’re bound to get wet!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- White pebble beach in Albir
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- Antique shopping in Hong Kong
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- The beaches of Camogli