The Harbour Bridge in Sydney, Australia, is one of the most iconic bridges in the world. Connecting Sydney’s Central Business District with the northern suburbs, it’s possible to walk across the bridge, climb up one of the pylons for panoramic views of Sydney or for something more exhilarating, you can even do the Bridge Climb! Here’s a view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge by night.
Read: “Ten Incredible Bridge Walks“.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Football on Ipanema Beach
- The Grand Dame of Toronto
- The penguins at Boulders Beach
- The beaches of Camogli
- La Almudena Cathedral in Madrid
- The Palace of the Air by Salvador Dali
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- Sydney Harbour from the air
- Old fig tree in Recoleta, Buenos Aires