The Harbour Bridge in Sydney, Australia, is one of the most iconic bridges in the world. Connecting Sydney’s Central Business District with the northern suburbs, it’s possible to walk across the bridge, climb up one of the pylons for panoramic views of Sydney or for something more exhilarating, you can even do the Bridge Climb! Here’s a view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge by night.
Read: “Ten Incredible Bridge Walks“.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- White pebble beach in Albir
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- A one of a kind dentist office
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- Aerial views of Santiago, Chile
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport