The Harbour Bridge in Sydney, Australia, is one of the most iconic bridges in the world. Connecting Sydney’s Central Business District with the northern suburbs, it’s possible to walk across the bridge, climb up one of the pylons for panoramic views of Sydney or for something more exhilarating, you can even do the Bridge Climb! Here’s a view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge by night.
Read: “Ten Incredible Bridge Walks“.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- White pebble beach in Albir
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- Antique shopping in Hong Kong
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- Plaza Mayor de Palma