The Harbour Bridge in Sydney, Australia, is one of the most iconic bridges in the world. Connecting Sydney’s Central Business District with the northern suburbs, it’s possible to walk across the bridge, climb up one of the pylons for panoramic views of Sydney or for something more exhilarating, you can even do the Bridge Climb! Here’s a view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge by night.
Read: “Ten Incredible Bridge Walks“.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The market in downtown Amman
- A one of a kind dentist office
- The invisible car
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah mosque in Brunei
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna