The Harbour Bridge in Sydney, Australia, is one of the most iconic bridges in the world. Connecting Sydney’s Central Business District with the northern suburbs, it’s possible to walk across the bridge, climb up one of the pylons for panoramic views of Sydney or for something more exhilarating, you can even do the Bridge Climb! Here’s a view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge by night.
Read: “Ten Incredible Bridge Walks“.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The invisible car
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- The beaches of Camogli
- White pebble beach in Albir
- A one of a kind dentist office
- The Palace of the Air by Salvador Dali
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- Jamon Iberico at the La Boqueria Market, Barcelona