The Snow Village in Lainio, Finnish Lapland, is built every year of snow and ice and consists of individual rooms, a restaurant and bar and a chapel. It is an amazing sight and was one of the highlights of my trip to Ylläs. One of the first things I did when I checked into the village was have a shot of vodka from an ice glass at the Ice Bar!
Read the accompanying post: ‘Inside the Snow Village‘.
3 Comments to Ice bar at the Snow Village
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The market in downtown Amman
- A one of a kind dentist office
- The invisible car
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah mosque in Brunei
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna