The Cambodian countryside is a patchwork of rice fields, villages and lakes. This photo was taken near the town of Siem Reap, which is famous as the gateway to the ancient city of Angkor Wat.
Read the accompanying post: ‘The Wonders of Angkor Wat‘.
1 Comment to Aerial view of the Cambodian countryside
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The invisible car
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- The beaches of Camogli
- The Palace of the Air by Salvador Dali
- Jamon Iberico at the La Boqueria Market, Barcelona
- The magnetic stones of Easter Island