The Cambodian countryside is a patchwork of rice fields, villages and lakes. This photo was taken near the town of Siem Reap, which is famous as the gateway to the ancient city of Angkor Wat.
Read the accompanying post: ‘The Wonders of Angkor Wat‘.
1 Comment to Aerial view of the Cambodian countryside
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The market in downtown Amman
- A one of a kind dentist office
- The invisible car
- White pebble beach in Albir
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah mosque in Brunei