The Cambodian countryside is a patchwork of rice fields, villages and lakes. This photo was taken near the town of Siem Reap, which is famous as the gateway to the ancient city of Angkor Wat.
Read the accompanying post: ‘The Wonders of Angkor Wat‘.
1 Comment to Aerial view of the Cambodian countryside
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- The market in downtown Amman
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The beaches of Camogli
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- Antique market in Delft
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius