The Cambodian countryside is a patchwork of rice fields, villages and lakes. This photo was taken near the town of Siem Reap, which is famous as the gateway to the ancient city of Angkor Wat.
Read the accompanying post: ‘The Wonders of Angkor Wat‘.
1 Comment to Aerial view of the Cambodian countryside
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- Old fig tree in Recoleta, Buenos Aires
- Bayon temple, Angkor Wat