The Cambodian countryside is a patchwork of rice fields, villages and lakes. This photo was taken near the town of Siem Reap, which is famous as the gateway to the ancient city of Angkor Wat.
Read the accompanying post: ‘The Wonders of Angkor Wat‘.
1 Comment to Aerial view of the Cambodian countryside
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- The market in downtown Amman
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- Old fig tree in Recoleta, Buenos Aires
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- St. Peter’s Square in Vatican City
- The colours of Reunion Island