Pollença is a small town in the north of the Balearic island of Mallorca. Pollença comes to life every Sunday when thousands of people come to shop at the market. Farmers showcase their freshest produce whilst artists sell their latest artworks. There’s something for everyone, making the market a popular place to spend a Sunday morning.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The invisible car
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- The beaches of Camogli
- The Palace of the Air by Salvador Dali
- Jamon Iberico at the La Boqueria Market, Barcelona
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- At the edge of the Dead Sea