Pollença is a small town in the north of the Balearic island of Mallorca. Pollença comes to life every Sunday when thousands of people come to shop at the market. Farmers showcase their freshest produce whilst artists sell their latest artworks. There’s something for everyone, making the market a popular place to spend a Sunday morning.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- White pebble beach in Albir
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- Antique shopping in Hong Kong
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- Plaza Mayor de Palma