Pollença is a small town in the north of the Balearic island of Mallorca. Pollença comes to life every Sunday when thousands of people come to shop at the market. Farmers showcase their freshest produce whilst artists sell their latest artworks. There’s something for everyone, making the market a popular place to spend a Sunday morning.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- The market in downtown Amman
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- Old fig tree in Recoleta, Buenos Aires
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Greenhouses in Holland
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- White pebble beach in Albir