Pollença is a small town in the north of the Balearic island of Mallorca. Pollença comes to life every Sunday when thousands of people come to shop at the market. Farmers showcase their freshest produce whilst artists sell their latest artworks. There’s something for everyone, making the market a popular place to spend a Sunday morning.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- The market in downtown Amman
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The beaches of Camogli
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- Antique market in Delft
- White pebble beach in Albir
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol