Pollença is a small town in the north of the Balearic island of Mallorca. Pollença comes to life every Sunday when thousands of people come to shop at the market. Farmers showcase their freshest produce whilst artists sell their latest artworks. There’s something for everyone, making the market a popular place to spend a Sunday morning.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- The market in downtown Amman
- The Panda Volkswagen in Hamburg
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- Old fig tree in Recoleta, Buenos Aires
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The beaches of Camogli
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash