Roses is one of the largest towns along the Costa Brava coast, north of Barcelona. The town fronts the northern corner of the Bay of Roses, fringed by a long arc of sandy beaches. As I walked along the beach promenade, I came across these cute sand sculptures. Love the snail!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- The market in downtown Amman
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The beaches of Camogli
- Antique market in Delft
- White pebble beach in Albir
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash