Roses is one of the largest towns along the Costa Brava coast, north of Barcelona. The town fronts the northern corner of the Bay of Roses, fringed by a long arc of sandy beaches. As I walked along the beach promenade, I came across these cute sand sculptures. Love the snail!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The invisible car
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The Palace of the Air by Salvador Dali
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- The beaches of Camogli
- The magnetic stones of Easter Island
- Jamon Iberico at the La Boqueria Market, Barcelona