Roses is one of the largest towns along the Costa Brava coast, north of Barcelona. The town fronts the northern corner of the Bay of Roses, fringed by a long arc of sandy beaches. As I walked along the beach promenade, I came across these cute sand sculptures. Love the snail!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- The colourful Selarón stairs
- The colours of Reunion Island
- Antique shopping in Hong Kong
- The invisible car
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- Fish and crabs at Pike Place Market Seattle
- The market in downtown Amman
- Buddha at the Bayon temple
- The perfect way to explore Victoria, Australia