Ketchikan is the southernmost town in Alaska. Also known as the ‘Salmon Capital of the World’, Ketchikan is a popular destination for fishing enthusiasts and tourists visiting the nearby Misty Fjords National Monument. One of the prime attractions in the town is Creek Street. The gorgeous emerald-green Ketchikan Creek flows through this historic neighbourhood that’s packed with colourful wooden houses on stilts.
Read the accompanying post: “Cruising Alaska’s Inside Passage“.
1 Comment to Creek Street in Ketchikan
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- The market in downtown Amman
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- White pebble beach in Albir
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- Antique shopping in Hong Kong
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Plaza Mayor de Palma
- The beaches of Camogli