The Basilica di Santa Margherita is a stunning jewel in the lovely seaside town of Santa Margherita on the Italian Riviera. Walk inside the basilica and be prepared to gape at the frescoes, stained glass windows and extravagant chandeliers.
Read the accompanying post: “Exploring The Italian Riviera“.
1 Comment to The ornate Basilica di Santa Margherita
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The invisible car
- White pebble beach in Albir
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- Old fig tree in Recoleta, Buenos Aires
- A one of a kind dentist office
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- Plaza Mayor de Palma