The Basilica di Santa Margherita is a stunning jewel in the lovely seaside town of Santa Margherita on the Italian Riviera. Walk inside the basilica and be prepared to gape at the frescoes, stained glass windows and extravagant chandeliers.
Read the accompanying post: “Exploring The Italian Riviera“.
1 Comment to The ornate Basilica di Santa Margherita
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- White pebble beach in Albir
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- Antique shopping in Hong Kong
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- The beaches of Camogli