The Basilica di Santa Margherita is a stunning jewel in the lovely seaside town of Santa Margherita on the Italian Riviera. Walk inside the basilica and be prepared to gape at the frescoes, stained glass windows and extravagant chandeliers.
Read the accompanying post: “Exploring The Italian Riviera“.
1 Comment to The ornate Basilica di Santa Margherita
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- The market in downtown Amman
- The Panda Volkswagen in Hamburg
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- Old fig tree in Recoleta, Buenos Aires
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The beaches of Camogli
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash