The Basilica di Santa Margherita is a stunning jewel in the lovely seaside town of Santa Margherita on the Italian Riviera. Walk inside the basilica and be prepared to gape at the frescoes, stained glass windows and extravagant chandeliers.
Read the accompanying post: “Exploring The Italian Riviera“.
1 Comment to The ornate Basilica di Santa Margherita
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The invisible car
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- The beaches of Camogli
- The Palace of the Air by Salvador Dali
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- Jamon Iberico at the La Boqueria Market, Barcelona
- At the edge of the Dead Sea