The Basilica di Santa Margherita is a stunning jewel in the lovely seaside town of Santa Margherita on the Italian Riviera. Walk inside the basilica and be prepared to gape at the frescoes, stained glass windows and extravagant chandeliers.
Read the accompanying post: “Exploring The Italian Riviera“.
1 Comment to The ornate Basilica di Santa Margherita
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- The market in downtown Amman
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The beaches of Camogli
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- Antique market in Delft
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius