This fig tree is one of the largest I’ve ever seen. Located just outside the Recoleta cemetery (where Eva Peron’s tomb is) in Buenos Aires, this grand tree has huge branches which are supported by wooden pillars.
Read the accompanying post: “Falling in Love with Buenos Aires“.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The Panda Volkswagen in Hamburg
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- The beaches of Camogli
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- Old fig tree in Recoleta, Buenos Aires
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius