This fig tree is one of the largest I’ve ever seen. Located just outside the Recoleta cemetery (where Eva Peron’s tomb is) in Buenos Aires, this grand tree has huge branches which are supported by wooden pillars.
Read the accompanying post: “Falling in Love with Buenos Aires“.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The invisible car
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- The Palace of the Air by Salvador Dali
- The beaches of Camogli
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- Jamon Iberico at the La Boqueria Market, Barcelona
- At the edge of the Dead Sea