This fig tree is one of the largest I’ve ever seen. Located just outside the Recoleta cemetery (where Eva Peron’s tomb is) in Buenos Aires, this grand tree has huge branches which are supported by wooden pillars.
Read the accompanying post: “Falling in Love with Buenos Aires“.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- White pebble beach in Albir
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- Antique shopping in Hong Kong
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- The beaches of Camogli