This fig tree is one of the largest I’ve ever seen. Located just outside the Recoleta cemetery (where Eva Peron’s tomb is) in Buenos Aires, this grand tree has huge branches which are supported by wooden pillars.
Read the accompanying post: “Falling in Love with Buenos Aires“.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- The market in downtown Amman
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- Old fig tree in Recoleta, Buenos Aires
- Greenhouses in Holland
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- The colours of Reunion Island