This fig tree is one of the largest I’ve ever seen. Located just outside the Recoleta cemetery (where Eva Peron’s tomb is) in Buenos Aires, this grand tree has huge branches which are supported by wooden pillars.
Read the accompanying post: “Falling in Love with Buenos Aires“.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The market in downtown Amman
- The beaches of Camogli
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- White pebble beach in Albir
- Antique market in Delft
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- Antique shopping in Hong Kong