Flag-waving is a tradition from Italy’s Renaissance period. Here are two of Italy’s best flag-wavers in action at the steps of the Duomo in Lucca.
Read the accompanying post: “Celebrating Italy’s 150th Birthday in Lucca“.
1 Comment to Flag wavers in Lucca
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- The market in downtown Amman
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The beaches of Camogli
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- Antique market in Delft
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius