Lang Tengah is a picture-perfect tropical island off the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia that’s famous for its stunning beaches and great snorkelling and diving.
Read the accompanying post: “Getting Over My Jaws Complex“.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- The penguins at Boulders Beach
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- The beaches of Camogli
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- The Palace of the Air by Salvador Dali
- Camels at the Treasury in Petra
- The railway station in Kuala Lumpur
- Greenhouses in Holland
- The glass staircase at the Apple Store Amsterdam
- The magnetic stones of Easter Island