Left idle for centuries, the beautiful temple of Ta Phrom in Angkor Wat, Cambodia is completely engulfed by the roots of towering trees.
Read the accompanying post: ‘The Wonders of Angkor Wat‘.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- The market in downtown Amman
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- White pebble beach in Albir
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- The Palace of the Air by Salvador Dali
- The beaches of Camogli