Left idle for centuries, the beautiful temple of Ta Phrom in Angkor Wat, Cambodia is completely engulfed by the roots of towering trees.
Read the accompanying post: ‘The Wonders of Angkor Wat‘.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The market in downtown Amman
- The beaches of Camogli
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- Aerial view of Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- White pebble beach in Albir
- Antique market in Delft
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- Antique shopping in Hong Kong