Left idle for centuries, the beautiful temple of Ta Phrom in Angkor Wat, Cambodia is completely engulfed by the roots of towering trees.
Read the accompanying post: ‘The Wonders of Angkor Wat‘.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- Public art by Joan Miro in Barcelona
- The market in downtown Amman
- A one of a kind dentist office
- The invisible car
- White pebble beach in Albir
- At the edge of the Dead Sea
- The Corinthian columns of Jerash
- Aerial views of Wadi Rum
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah mosque in Brunei