Left idle for centuries, the beautiful temple of Ta Phrom in Angkor Wat, Cambodia is completely engulfed by the roots of towering trees.
Read the accompanying post: ‘The Wonders of Angkor Wat‘.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Most Popular Photos
- The penguins at Boulders Beach
- Colourful Naschmarkt in Vienna
- The beaches of Camogli
- Camels at the Treasury in Petra
- The Palace of the Air by Salvador Dali
- The railway station in Kuala Lumpur
- The Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol
- Greenhouses in Holland
- The glass staircase at the Apple Store Amsterdam
- The magnetic stones of Easter Island